Time for Animation!

After almost 4 years in Los Angeles studying and doing internships I finally graduated! :)  And now I'm able to work and dedicate more of my time just for animation!! Yay!

I'm so excited about it because I know I need to catch up and practice more. I've been studying, working and trying to learn so many different things from English to modeling, rigging, render, compositing, FX in Houdini, editing... I even did some modeling in Z-Brush! heheh. And all of that juggling between school and internships meant no weekends and not enough sleeping at night. I've been living out of my comfort zone for a while now :P But don't get me wrong I had lots of fun and I am sure I'm definitely a better person after all the things that I had the opportunity to learn and experience. I even learned how to get healthier and how to take care of myself better.
However from this moment I am opening a new chapter in my life and I am going to dedicate more of time to studying animation because that was the reason for everything to begin with, right? :)

Popular Posts